Bayu Indrawan, Dr. Eng.
Dr. Eng. Bayu Indrawan, researcher, technology innovator, expert on waste management and renewable energy, has been working intensively in energy and environment sector since 2003. He was invited to chair several international events, workshop, sessions and also deliver keynote speaker / invited lectures in several international conferences. He was also invited to attend several prestigious professional international program, e.g. International Visitor Leadership Program (IVLP) on 2014 by U.S. Department of State.
He received a Doctoral Degree (Dr. Eng.) in Environmental Science and Technology (Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan) with focus on waste to energy technology supported by Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology – Japan with fully funded scholarships. He obtained double bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering (University of Sriwijaya, Indonesia) and Economics (University of IBA, Indonesia), and also master degree in Electrical Engineering (University of Indonesia) with minor in renewable energy.
As one of youngest doctoral graduates from Indonesia, he is a member of Waste-to-Energy Research & Technology Council, Japan Institute of Energy, and The International Solid Waste Association. He is the founder and director of Center of Waste Management Indonesia, the first of its kind research center in Indonesia with the intention of serving the community and all stakeholders by helping its environment to become greener and cleaner through research, development and implementation of integrated and sustainable waste management system based on technology. He also served as lecturer in University of Indonesia and Surya University, a pioneer of research based university in Indonesia.
He is the technology innovator of hydrothermal waste treatment technology, the first commercial scale of integrated municipal solid waste treatment technology in Indonesia, located in Summarecon Serpong, Tangerang. He also developed and implemented pilot and commercial scale of plastic waste to oil by pyrolysis technology in Indonesia.
Teddy Ardiansyah, Dr. Eng.
Mr. Teddy Ardiansyah graduated with B. Eng. in Nuclear Engineering from Gadjah Mada University in 2005, M. Eng. and Dr. Eng. in Nuclear Engineering from Tokyo Institute of Technology in 2009 and 2012, respectively. Finished course in Prasetiya Mulya Business School majoring in Finance in 2014. He worked as Research Assistant in the Department of Nuclear Engineering, Tokyo Institute of Technology and Sukegawa Electric, Co. Ltd. from 2007-2009.
He was an intern at Department of Nuclear Energy Systems, Japan Atomic Energy Agency (JAEA) in 2009. He was active at Persatuan Pelajar Indonesia di Jepang (PPI Jepang) from 2008-2010 and was appointed as Chairman at PPI Jepang Chapter Tokyo Institute of Technology. Upon returning home to Indonesia he started working as a Manager in a multinational company. He has experience and skill in engineering design, cavitation, fluid mechanics, materials, project management, business development, sales, marketing and investment. He is also an investor and trader in stock market focusing on long term investment based on fundamental analysis.
Syam Rachma Marcillia, Ph.D.
Syam Rachma Marcillia, Ph.D graduated with B. Eng. in Architecture and Planning Department from Gadjah Mada University in 2004, M. Eng. and Ph.D in Built Environment from Tokyo Institute of Technology in 2009 and 2013, respectively.
Upon returning to Indonesia, she work as lecturer and researcher in the Architecture and Planning Department, Gadjah Mada University. She had involved in projects and researches relate to post disaster housing, green buildings, urban street redevelopments, real estates, elderly and children facilities.
Research interest in disaster mitigation risk, urban planning, housing and green building, EBS (environment and behavior studies), user oriented design.
Hariyanti, Dr. Eng.
Dr. Eng. Hariyanti, 8 years professional experience in corrosion, electrochemistry and metallurgy. Active participant in domestic and international forum, and have published scientific journal in regional and international publisher. Understand to work with cross-functional teams and have a good relationship with Japan Corrosion Institute and Indonesia Migas Community. Member of Nace International The Corrosion Society. Highly competent in corrosion, electrochemistry and metallurgy areas.
- Doctor of Engineering, Electrochemistry & Corrosion, 2007 - 2012, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan.
- Master of Science in Material of Electrochemistry, 2004 - 2007, University Sains Malaysia, Malaysia.
- Bachelor Degree in Metallurgical Engineering, 1997 - 2002, Bandung Institute of Technology, Indonesia.
- Full Doctorate Scholarship 2007 – 2012, AUN/Seed-Net JICA (Japan International Cooperation Agency)
- Full Master Scholarship 2004 – 2007 Ministry of Science, Technology & innovation of MALAYSIA through IRPA GRANT
Sri Hastuty, Dr. Eng.
Dr. Eng. Sri Hastuty, a young dynamic professional with a unique combination of research experience (8 years) and technical skills, bringing to the table the ability to combine research development with technical applications.
Experienced in electrochemistry and corrosion field; potentiostatic, potentiodynamic, electrochemical impedance spectroscopy, cyclic voltammetry, and exposure stainless steel in actual atmospheres, including analyzing its data to be meaningful. Familiar with phase diagram (binary and ternary), diffusion of elements, heat treatments, and other subject related with metallurgy.
Professionals goals include continuing to grow in knowledge, excel in innovative applications, interact and share with team members and colleagues, and develop world-class research to real world challenges.
- 2009-2012 Doctoral Degree; Pitting Corrosion of Ferritic Stainless Steels in Marine Atmospheric Environment; Major in Dept. Metallurgy and Ceramics Sciences, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan.
- 2007-2009 Master Degree; Pitting Corrosion of Type 430 Stainless Steel under Droplet of Chloride Solutions; Major in Dept. Metallurgy and Ceramics Sciences, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan.
- 2004-2006 Master Degree; The Behavior of Trisodium Phosphate and Disodium Phosphate Inhibitor on Pitting Resistance of Cr-Mo steel; Major in Material Engineering, Bandung Institute of Technology, Indonesia.
- 1999-2004 Bachelor Degree; Stress Corrosion Cracking of Stainless Steel in Chloride Solutions; Major in Material Engineering, Sepuluh Nopember Institute of Technology, Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia.