Pandji Prawisudha, Dr. Eng.
- Doctoral of Engineering in Interdisciplinary Graduate School of Science and Engineering, Department of Environmental Science and Technology, Tokyo Institute of Technology Japan (Tokyo Tech)
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Energy Conversion Group, Mechanical Engineering Study Program, Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB)
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Energy Conversion Group, Mechanical Engineering Department, Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB)
Research Interest : To blend in carbonaceous energy application along with the environmental issue in order to deliver a new, economical, reliable and clean energy source.
- Mechanical Engineering Dept. ITB, Lecturer, 2013 – now
- Department of Environmental Science and Technology Tokyo Tech, Assistant professor, 2011 – 2013
- Thermodynamics Laboratory, Mechanical Engineering Dept. ITB, Research assistant
- Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB), Teaching and research assistant in Mech. Eng. Dept.
- Sekolah Tinggi Teknologi Mandala (Mandala Technology College), Teaching assistant.
Farid Triawan, Dr. Eng.
Born in Bekasi 1983, he earned his Bachelor Degree from Institute of Technology Bandung (2005) majoring in Mechanical Engineering. Then he got Master Degree (2009) and Doctoral Degree in Engineering from Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan (2012) with specialization in Mechanics of Materials.
Farid is elected as Commissioner of PT. Sakura Integra Semesta in 2014 and currently also serving as the Head of Materials Research Group of Torishima Pump Mfg. Co., Ltd. in Japan.
Farid is active in Indonesian Engineer Association in Japan, so called Enjinia Nusantara, as the Head of Cooperation Division. He was the President of Indonesian Student Association in Japan (2009-2010).
Herianto, Dr. Eng.
- Graduated (Dr. Eng) form Department of Mechanical and Control Engineering Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan.
- Graduated (M.Eng) from Department of Engineering Design and Manufacture, Malaya University, Malaysia.
- Graduated (B.Eng) from Department of Mechanical Engineering, Gadjah Mada University, Indonesia.
Award & Membership:
- Awarded JICA (Japan International Corporation Agency) Scholarship for taking Master of Engineering (M.Eng) at Department of Engineering Design and Manufacture, Faculty of Engineering, University of Malaya, Malaysia.
- Awarded JICA (Japan International Corporation Agency) Scholarship for taking Doctor of Engineering (D.Eng) at Department of Mechanical and control Engineering, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan.
M. Kunta Biddinika, Dr. Eng. (cand.)
- Doctor of Engineering, Tokyo Institute of Technology (Oct 12–Present) - Waste to Energy Technology, Hydrothermal technology for enhancing biomass to fertilizer process, public acceptance on renewable energy, energy, public understanding of science, media analysis for improving public acceptance.
- Master of Engineering or M.Eng, Nuclear Engineering, Tokyo Institute of Technology (2007–2009)
- Sarjana Teknik (Bachelor of Engineering), Nuclear Engineering (1997–2004), Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM)
- Research Assistant, Dept. of Environmental Science and Technology, Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Intern, Edwar Technology
- Technical Support, Crisis Center Indonesian Embassy Tokyo
- Water and Sanitation Officer, Japanese Red Cross Society
- Water and Sanitation Officer, Solidarités International
- Logistics Distribution Officer, Médecins Sans Frontières – France
- Research Assistant, Nuclear Engineering Gadjah Mada University
Interests : Public Understanding of Science, Content Media Analysis, Public Acceptance
Volunteering : Muhammadiyah | Secretary of Muhammadiyah Japan Special Branch (present); Indonesian Student Association in Japan | Vice Chairman (2009-2010)
Lyta Liem, Dr. Eng.
She earned her Bachelor Degree in 2005 from Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB) majoring in Materials Engineering. Then she got Master Degree in 2009 and Doctoral Degree in 2013 from Department of Metallurgy and Ceramics Science, Tokyo Institute of Technology.
She is a member of Indonesian Engineer Association in Japan, so called Enjinia Nusantara. She was also active at Indonesian Students Association in Japan (PPI Jepang) from 2008 until 2010.
She is currently working as a Staff of Materials Research Group in R & D Department of Torishima Pump Mfg. Co. Ltd. in Osaka, Japan. Her research interests are high temperature oxidation, heat treatment and surface treatment.